Enterprise grade wired Ethernet and charging for up to 4 Samsung Tab A, Tab E and Tab S2 series tablets
Charge up to four Samsung Tab A, Tab E and Tab S2 series tablets with concurrent wired connections to Ethernet and with the daptaPort 4 Ethernet adapter
Simple and effective method connect your Samsung tablets to wired 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet and charge them at the same time.
Keep tablet batteries charged while on extended periods of high speed reliable wired network access. Download and update your tablets overnight with no fear of a dead battery.
Two Ethernet accessory ports for printers, wireless access points, telephones or other devices in the installation needing a network connection. daptaPort 4’s are repeatable and can share one network drop.
Enterprise grade for Enterprise use
- Proven Portsmith electrical and mechanical designs with 15 years of installations worldwide
- Rugged and durable mechanicals
- Desktop, rack, and wall mountable
- LED’s indicate charging and network connection status at a glance
- Sophisticated electrical protection circuitry protects tablets from faults
- 1000MB Gigabit Ethernet backward compatible to 10MB
Charge up, connect to Ethernet
- Four tablets can charge at their fastest possible rate
- Simultaneous wired Ethernet for secure high-speed results
- Accessory Ethernet for IP printers, telephones or other needs
- daptaPort-4’s can be linked together and share one network drop
- Simple, plug and play, ready to go out of the box
- Connect the daptaPort 4 to power
- Connect the daptaPort 4 to your network
- Connect your Samsung tablets to the daptaPort 4 with the supplied USB cables
- Your tablets already have the required drivers and will establish a wired Ethernet connection and start charging